I want to start by saying: a penny saved is a penny earned.
Okay, now let’s get on with this post!
Thank you to Rainbow Girl (formerly known as JoT) for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! This is like my 3rd or 4th award and 7th nomination!!! Okay, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Write a post about this award
- Share 7 facts about you, yourself, and you
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell them the good news!
Okay, steps 1 & 2 are done, so let’s move on. 7 facts? Okay:
- I have read 61 1/2 Nancy Drew books
- I love writing (duh, they know that, Rachel)
- I am totally crazy…Just not with other people around
- I’m mostly an extrovert…Very outgoing!
- I have an idea: our minds are big attics with boxes, some we can’t get to, others full to the brim.
- I very strongly dislike math. Very strongly
- I love the number 623…No reason why, I just do.
Alright, now for the nominees (fifteen? Seriously, people?)
That’s a wrap! I can’t wait for.my nominees’ posts!