Round one, part one.
The ND blog’s newest contest, The Prettiest Pen Writing Contest, is a wonderful sensation in the wordpress blogosphere. Not. Turns out I only had…5…people sign up. I can count that on ONE hand. One, people *queues sad music*. Okay, that means signups are STILL OPEN. Lemme repeat that.
Signing up is still an option! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
Okay, lemme move on! The teams (and the people who are on them. Let me remind you, there are FIVE!!!
N/A (AND I THOUGHT THE ONKEY WAS ADORABLE!!)
Thanks Canva for providing these awesome animals and your amazing graphic design website!
Now, the rules!
If You Want To Enter
- Comment below and tell me two teams you’d like to be on. I can’t promise that you’ll be on one of them, but I’ll do my best.
- Tell me whether you will be using a blog or not. If you will be, then please comment with the address of the blog you will be posting your entries on.
- Look for the prompts to be posted, along with what team you are on. You can enter until March 22nd, giving you approximately 10 days to enter. On March 23rd I will post the first prompts.
- When that post is posted, you will have four to five days (depending on whether or not I can post the next category on time 🙂 ) to write something with the EXACT WORDS from the prompts included.
- Post your story if you have a WordPress blog, and it would be really, really nice if you could comment on the post with the link to your post, thanks. If you don’t have a blog, you can use the email-free way that will be provided on the next TPPWC post!
- When the time is up, I will post the next category, with the points for each team, as well as my favorite story. There will be ten posts, with a total of 30 prompts-three prompts per post-and you can get extra points for how many prompts you do!
- If you don’t do it, your name will be in red, if you did, blue!
Alright, as I said, you can get extra points by doing more than one prompt. You must do at least one prompt to get points for your team.
OKAY, How will points by given out? I’ll tell ya! (and I actually made these up!)
- Like I said, extra points for extra stories!
- Don’t steal stories, you will be disqualified!
- Quality of stories-the better the story, like when I can see you worked on it hard, the more points!
- Grammar-it really counts! If there is bad grammar than points will be taken off. The top points you can get is 15, 17 including the extra prompts!!
- Creativity! How unique your story is, like if you write a story totally different than everyone else’s!
Okay, are you ready for the first prompts?
I just love the dress (and she’s really pretty, too!). I actually made the prompt, and wrote it, too! Thanks again, Canva!
I found this picture on another wordpress blog, https://encircletheworld.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/when-in-doubt-wear-red-fashion-and-art-united-from-alexander-mcqueen-to-jimmy-lawlar-a-tribute-to-the-red-dress/deviantart-red-dress-favim-3/
Sorry it’s blurry. I got this from…no way, another WordPress blog! https://visualwritingprompts.wordpress.com/page/4/
Okay, everyone! Get writing, signing up, and…other stuff! The deadline is the 34th~ Just kidding, it’s April 3,2017!