1. I hate audiobook music. I mean, they’re audio books not audio creepy music that keeps me awake or wakes me up. I mean, yikes! And no thanks on the sound effects. Seriously, I’m not falling a asleep to the sound I of a creaky step. Really people? Would you please just stop this. Is anyone else going to join me in this fight?
2. American Girl books. I’m sorry but I HATE hearing about feelings. All this sentimental stuff is boring.
3. The words Pet Peeves. I’m mean, I’m not petting my peeves. And what kind of word is peeve?? It sounds like a sinful vegetable. Ew.
4. People who think I/others are immature. I hate it! I mean, please, you guys were like this too, no need to pretend you weren’t. Ugh.
5. People who procastinate. I’m not usually a procrastinator, so I can talk. I mean, like Nike says: just do it. It’s not amazingly hard!
6. The fourth grader who threw a basketball at my head and hit me. I’m okay though. I am wondering which of my three heads he hit. And why everyone has more fingers than usual 😕.
Just kidding! And look, the app lets me use my Signature. Hooradiddydo! I’m off to read The Mysterious Benedict Society !! So excited! Anybody read it?