Hello, and welcome to the first installment of The Week of 100 Followers, hosted by moi!
For the first day, I will be sharing post writing and reading advice!
Posting has been really fun, but it can also be a bit stressful. I know this from experience. Here are a few tips for posting:
- Don’t post a bazillion times, all day, every day. You’ll start to have sloppier posts with things that people don’t really want to read. I did this, and let me tell you, it’s a bad decision.
- Don’t like your own posts. It’s a bit strange…you like what you wrote.
- Don’t use texting lingo in posts. No “BTW” or “BRB” . The occasional “LOL” is okay in comments, but not all da time.
- Try to use some grammar.
- Try using graphics. They don’t have to be yours (if they aren’t give credit to the owners!) but that always makes your posts more personalized, people can’t really replicate them.
- Signatures are great, people don’t enjoy when you end the post with a grey word.
That was a bit short, but I hoped it helped. If you have any other advice, comment it and I’ll share it!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post!