If you don’t know, I hit 100 followers on Saturday. To celebrate, I am doing a week of helping you get more followers. If you didn’t see it, go read my past post: Day One .
Day Two: Graphics
I glazed over this a bit on day one, but now I’ll get into more detail. Here are some graphic tips (disclaimer: I’M NOT PROFESSIONAL!):
- Use lots of different fonts, but stay consistent in colors
- Use overlays-little objects like banners, birds, or flowers
- Don’t make GIGANTIC graphics that you need to scroll to see all of.
- Don’t make it tooooo busy
- Add words to pictures
- Have a background, not white boringnesss. Get it in your heads, we like color!!
- Make your own signature, or have someone make some for you.
Stay tuned for day three!